Effective August 8, 2022
Cookies are small text files that our Site places on your browser to enable our system to recognize your computer and allow us to see how you use our Site. Further general information about cookies and how they work is available at www.allaboutcookies.org.
The cookies we use on our Site include:
- Session cookies: These temporary cookies expire and are automatically erased whenever you close your browser window. We use session cookies to grant our users access to content and to enable actions they must be logged in to do.
- Persistent cookies: These usually have an expiration date in the distant future and remain in your browser until they expire or you manually delete them. We use persistent cookies to better understand usage patterns so we can improve the Site for our customers. For example, we may use a persistent cookie to associate you with your user account or to remember that your choices on the Site, but this only works when cookies on our Site are enabled. We do not use technology that recognizes a “do not track” signal from your web browser.
Third party cookies: We permit limited third parties to place cookies through the Site to provide us with better insights into the use of the Site or user demographics or to provide relevant advertising to you. These third parties may collect information about a consumer’s online activities over time and across different websites when he or she uses our Site. This may include browsing or shopping information.
We may also permit third party service providers to place cookies through our Site, as indicated above, to perform analytics or marketing functions where you are notified of them, and you have consented to the usage. We do not control the use of such third party cookies or the resulting information, and we are not responsible for any actions or policies of such third parties.
We have described the specific types of cookies placed by our Site and the purposes they perform in the table below:
|Type of Cookies||Who serves these cookies||How to Refuse|
|Strictly Necessary Cookies These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Site, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.||-Design Manager||These cookies are strictly necessary to deliver the Site and therefore cannot be refused. They can be deleted or blocked using your browser settings, however (see How to Control Cookies, below).|
|Performance and Functionality Cookies These are used to recognize you when you return to our Site. This enables us to personalize our content for you and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region), but are non-essential to the performance of the Site.||-Design Manager||These cookies can be deleted or blocked using your browser settings (see How to Control Cookies, below).|
|Analytical or Customization Cookies These cookies collect information about how users access and move through the Site. We use this information in aggregate to help us to improve the way our Site works, or to personalize our Site to your interests.||– Design Manager -Facebook -Hubspot -Google Universal Analytics -Mixpanel -FullStory||These cookies can be deleted or blocked using your browser settings (see How to Control Cookies, below). Alternatively, please follow the links below to opt-out: -Facebook|
https://legal.hubspot.com/cookie-policy -Google Universal Analytics https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout -Mixpanel
https://www.facebook.com/policy/cookies/ In addition, you can exercise advertising cookie choices by visiting: –http://www.aboutads.info/choices/; –http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/; or –http://youronlinechoices.com/.
|Social Media Cookies These cookies allow us to integrate social media functions into our Site and may also be used for advertising purposes.||-Youtube||These cookies can be deleted or blocked using your browser settings (see How to Control Cookies, below). Alternatively, please follow the links below to opt-out: Youtube|
How to Control Cookies
You do not have to accept cookies and consent can be withdrawn at any time, although you may not be able to use certain features on the Site. You can do this by clicking the appropriate opt-out provided in the cookie table above or by activating the settings on your browser that allows you to refuse all or some cookies.
Please follow the links below to helpful information for the most popular browsers:
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-bb8174ba-9d73-dcf2-9b4a-c582b4e640dd
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
In addition, you can exercise advertising cookie choices by visiting:
- http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/; or
As well as cookies, we use other technologies to recognize and track visitors to our Services. A web beacon (also known as a “tracking pixel” or “clear GIF”) is a clear graphic image (typically a one-pixel tag) that is delivered through a web browser or HTML e-mail, typically in conjunction with a cookie.
Web beacons allows us, for example, to monitor how users move from one page within our Site to another, to track access to our communications, to understand whether users have come to our websites from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website, to measure how ads have been viewed and to improve site performance.
Contacting Design Manager